European Institutions - Technical Application Support Specialist
CTG IT Solutions is the CTG's subsidiary exclusively dedicated to European Institutions. More than 100 colleagues are working within multicultural teams in Luxembourg, Brussels, Strasbourg and London. CTG IT Solutions is currently growing as a result of the signature of several new contracts with prestigious EU Institutions.
We are looking for a Technical Application Support Specialist
to strengthen our teams in Luxembourg.
This is a unique opportunity to work within an international environment and to face a very interesting challenge. In this position, the consultant will be responsible for the entire lifecycle of the application and act as the main Point Of Contact for the client and the external service providers developing the application. Your Missions
- You are involved in the entire lifecycle of business applications
- You support users in the adoption and usage of tools
- You diagnose and solve production problems
- You implement bug-fixes or escalate malfunction incidents to third party developers
- You provide technical support and documentation
- You act as a link between the customer and the external development service providers for change requests:
- Gather requirements
- Translate requirements to technical/functional specifications
- You make technical recommendations to improve performance
- You elaborate and validate test scenarios, test cases and test data
- You conduct comprehensive testing of the applications
- You assist the deployment and configuration of the tools
- You hold a Bachelor degree or an equivalent diploma in IT
- You speak and write fluently English (another European language is an asset)
- You have 10 years of experience in Programming
- You have good knowledge of the following technologies: JAVA, J2EE, XML, Weblogic
- You have knowledge of Oracle databases and SQL, PL/SQL
- You have some knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. UML and BPM)
- You are recognized for your excellent communication skills, your customer orientation and your diplomacy
- An individual career development plan and a dedicated training program
- A competitive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days
- Extra-legal benefits (daily allowances, PC plan, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: Learning lunch, Staff meeting, Xmas, sports events
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.