In this role, your responsibilities will include:
• Liaise closely with the Product Development team providing insight and advice as to suitability of various product enhancements for the Luxembourg market
• Lead projects relating to fund launches, regulatory changes, liaising with internal and external clients and other overseas offices
• Provide accounting oversight for the Luxembourg domiciled funds (UCITs)
• Oversee and manage outsourced services providers, develop strong relationship, negotiate SLAs and KPIs
• Manage exceptions, communicate issues, improve processes and mitigate risk
• Represent the company at industry events, conferences, forums
• Continuously provide guidance and advice on process improvements and take ownership of operational efficiency drives
• Act as the operational lead when addressing senior management and committees
• Manage regulatory changes, communicating these across all areas of the business
To be successful in the role, you will require the following attributes:
• University Degree educated to at least BAC+3 level, ideally with a professional accounting qualification
• 10+ years of experience within the funds business, primarily in Luxembourg. With a focus on UCITs
• Very strong fund accounting and oversight experience
• Excellent communicator, able to persuade and negotiate effectively
• Experience of successfully running multiple projects (funds launches, sub classes….)
• Familiar with the intricacies of the Luxembourg market, understand and know the impacts of various regulatory changes
• In depth insight into the full life cycle of a fund
• Understand ‘swing pricing’
This is a great opportunity to join a stellar name in the industry, so do not hesitate to apply.
We handle all applications in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working solely in the Luxembourg market for a decade. With market-leading expertise, our director has over 18 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know at email@example.com
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +352 27 86 67 20, or please go to https://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.