The right candidate will take the role of a Business Analyst for Investment Funds Services IT. They will study the impact of changes in the Investment Funds Services IT landscape and work in a dynamic and collaborative environment with continuous learning opportunities.
- Finding and writing of business and system requirements
- Analysis of existing services and design of future features within the set deadlines and budget for the project
- Presenting results to both Business and IT teams
- Master’s degree or equivalent in a computer-based discipline or in a business school
- 5+ years of experience in business and functional analysis
- Strong experience with Requirements Engineering and Modelling Tools
- IREB (or BABOK/CEBAP) certification would be highly appreciated
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
Why join Synechron?
We are always looking for new talents, ready to immerse themselves in their work to the satisfaction of our customers.
We are offering you:
- A specialization in Finance: we can assist you in planning your career and offer all the necessary training and opportunities for development. (IT, Finance, coaching, personal development)
- An international presence: we encourage your mobility projects within our subsidiaries.
- Careful selection and support of our consultants: we engage in duration.
- A true spirit of conviviality, punctuated by regular events.
- An attractive salary package including a fixed and variable compensation as well as extra-legal advantages.