IT Migration Manager - European Institutions
CTG IT Solutions is the CTG's subsidiary exclusively dedicated to European Institutions. More than 100 colleagues are working within multicultural teams in Luxembourg, Brussels, Strasbourg and London. CTG IT Solutions is currently growing as a result of the signature of several new contracts with prestigious EU Institutions.
We are looking for a IT Migration Manager
to strengthen our team.
This is a unique opportunity to work within an international environment and to face a very interesting challenge. Your Missions
- You are responsible for IT operations in the context of the migration to an off-site data center
- You prepare reports and documentation
teams of technicians
You ensure a good communication between on-site and off-site teams
You provide technical advice and guidance to ensure a smooth transition to the new data center
You act as an interface
between the clients and technicians Your Profile
- You hold a Master's degree or an equivalent diploma in IT
- You are recognized for your excellent communication skills, your customer orientation and your diplomacy
You speak and write English
You have an excellent knowledge of ITIL
You have a previous experience
in managing operation teams in a data center
You have a background in System, Database or Network Administration and evolved to a team leader role Our offer
- An individual career development plan and a dedicated training program
- Regular events with the CTG team: Learning lunch, Staff meeting, Xmas, sports events
A competitive salary package with or without a company car
5 additional vacation days
Extra-legal benefits (daily allowances, PC plan, ...)
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.