We are currently recruiting for Regulatory Reporting Manager with fund experience. The successful candidate will work on solvency & transparency subjects.
REGULATORY REPORTING MANAGER (M/F)
We are recruiting an experienced profile to work in Advisory for a well-known consulting company.
The successuful candidate will join the Capital Markets team which is pecialized in risk management, quantitative and regulatory risk reporting solutions for investment funds. They work in close collaboration with local and international financial institutions to assist them identifying, measuring and reporting on the risks, performance and costs of their investment products.
- Leveraging on your regulatory, capital markets and operational expertise to deliver high quality services and solutions to our clients
- With the support of the senior management, leading a diverse team of talented junior consultants, developing them to their highest potential
- Being actively involved all along the value chain of our costs and performance solutions: interact with clients, design and lead the implementation project, coordinate and guide the delivery team to ensure high-quality deliverable and respect of deadlines and budgets
- Contributing to our internal quality initiatives and participating to our technical and quality committees as a key member
- Participating actively to development of the reporting factory in relation to regulatory changes, on-going improvements or clients specific requests
- Collaborating with other service lines, industry groups or universities as a Capital Markets subject-matter-expert
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Hold a Master degree in mathematics, finance, economics or engineerin
- Demonstrate 6 to 10 years of experience in the investment fund industry in the field of risk reporting (e.g. Solvency), product control or middle office
- Possess strong knowledge in financial instruments and derivatives. Soft IT skills are an asset (VBA, Access, Matlab)
- Have the ability to prioritise issues, structure and lead clients projects under tight deadlines
- Are considered as an inspiring team leader, eager to coach and develop others
- Are fluent in French and English
Our client in an international consulting company
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.