- Permanent, Full time
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 14 Nov 18
Regulatory Compliance and Testing Manager (M/F)
- Full time
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for a Regulatory Compliance and Testing Manager for one of my client, a well-known financial institution. The ideal candidate will have more than 5 years in regulatory compliance/audit experience within the banking sector and speak fluently English. Go and check the job description on the link below.
Regulatory Compliance Monitoring and Testing Manager (M/F)
Reporting to the Country Head of RC, the Regulatory Compliance (RC) Monitoring and Testing Manager provides ongoing, periodic monitoring and comprehensive testing for adherence to RC requirements.
- Support the Business by providing specialist monitoring assistance as required;
- Conduct thematic and targeted reviews across all Luxembourg business lines, leading reviews as appropriate. Track and close subsequent monitoring findings;
- Assist with the identification of key emerging compliance risks across all RC categories and interface appropriately with other RC teams and senior management;
- Support the completion of the European RCMAT monitoring plan via on-site visits as required and subject to availability.
- Face key Business decision makers within the Bank and ensure a clear and open channel of communication with management so information, questions and concerns of RCMAT can be directed to the proper stakeholders in a prompt and efficient manner;
- Engage with RC and Business on emerging themes and compliance risks that could impact business;
- Collaborate with RC (Conduct) policy owners on horizon risks that may impact business;
- Collaborate with Business and Functional Heads on any relevant RCMAT key findings or open issues.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- University graduate in Banking or Audit
- Significant experience as a compliance manager or equivalent within a global firm, in the financial services industry.
- Experience of dealing with regulatory matters and confident interaction with regulators.
- Understanding of RC requirements and risk-based monitoring techniques;
- Varied business and regulatory experience, the latter acquired via Compliance roles and/ or time with a regulator;
- Strong inter-personal skills and excellent communication, dealing with senior executives;
- Excellent planning, prioritization and documentation skills are essential;
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, self-starter with a drive to deliver high quality monitoring standards;
- Effective and concise verbal and written communication skills;
- A proven track record of quickly acquiring new skills and expertise;
- Lateral, creative thinker with good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Good quantitative and qualitative analytical skills;
- High level of professional and personal integrity.
- Fluency in English required, French and/or another European language desired.
Our client is a well-known financial institution.