Service Delivery Manager (M/W)
CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector. We are currently hiring a Service Delivery Manager for our Delivery Centers.
- You work in a team of service delivery manager.
- You manage a panel of customers in different industries for different types of services and ensure the best collaboration possible with the customer and the internal services.
- You ensure that the workload / capacity is in line with the profitability and the quality of services delivered.
- You participate in presales activities, are a strong pillar in negotiation and ensure that the specific contractual modalities are respected.
- You work on continual service improvement, direct profit optimization and any other points related to customers' services.
- You are able to work independently in line with the global objectives of the company while not disrupting services provided to other customers and building a strong synergy with the team.
- You have a first experience in a presales architect or project management position.
- You have general knowledges on IT services, support and/or infrastructure.
- You are able to speak and write fluently English and French, to communicate easily with all third parties.
- You are familiar with ITIL guidelines.
- You are a team player who likes to work in an international environment.
- You are a strong communicator.
- You have nothing against bringing croissants to your colleagues.
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car.
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month.
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation.
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans.
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks).
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunches, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons,...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment
and career development
are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.