Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Based in Brussels and Luxembourg, escent was founded in 2006. Starting as a business consultancy services provider to the Financial Industry, our team of 80 consultants offers business analysis, project and process management services, mostly on digital, regulatory and IT integration projects. In 2009, next to our consultancy services, we initiated our “Efficient Business Analysis” (EBA) training initiative convinced by the need to better manage project quality and cost factors. Since 2010 we have trained more than 800 professionals and became a recognized IREB and IIBA trainer.
You are an expert in test automation having firm experiences in test automation using multiples tools/technologies and have a good overview of the test automation market in general.
As Test Automation Expert, you will :
- Be engaged in project on client site
- Participate, as part of a team member, to the creation/development of a new and differentiating service offer around test automation
- Deliver this new offer at clients
- Acting as test automation expert on client’s project
- Advising clients on the test automation approach, tools & methodologies
- Being responsible to create, enhance, and run automation test scripts
- Identifying automation opportunities in manual test scenarios and developing for efficiency and speed
- Helping in identifying trendsetter ideas in the field of test automation
- Making recommendations on test automation tools and frameworks
- Defining the team test automation objectives and goals
- Participating to the development of a new and differentiating testing service offer
- Being a subject matter expert on our testing practice and remaining up-to-date on industry news
- Delivering the newly developed service offer
- Master degree
- Expertise in test automation concepts and methodologies
Proven experiences in the main test automation tools:
- Automation tools/frameworks: Robot Framework, Appium, Cucumber, Selenium, Cypress, Jenkins, Gitlab, JMeter, Ranorex, Tricentis,….
- API testing tools: SoapUI, Postman,…
- Experience with testing in utilizing BDD best practices in a continuous integration environment
- Good knowledge of the test automation market and future trends
- Strong knowledge in software testing theory and methodologies (test strategy, test planning/design/execution, reporting and bug tracking) using test management tool such as HP ALM, JIRA
- Industry recognized certification(s) such as ISTQB
- Ability to analyze and assess complex technical/architectural plans
- Hands-on experience with Agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies
- A sharp mind and good understanding of user interaction with digital interfaces
- Familiar with automation approach, strategy and develop automation frameworks for Desktop/Web/Mobile applications.
- Strong sense for producing high quality, and being rigorous and meticulous in execution
- Familiar with Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS-Project)?
- Open-minded, solutions oriented, and a true team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- A challenging position within an ambitious human-sized?organization
- An experience in interesting?programs/projects conducted in?an international environment
- In-depth training/certification based on personal?and company?objectives?
- A competitive work package?
- Different career tracks depending on your personal?aspirations?
- The possibility to develop your entrepreneurial spirit by participating actively in?escent’s?growth?
Ready to take the challenge?