IT Support Analyst (IAM) - User Admin
- To provide front-line primary user administration and technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to IAM applications and infrastructure.
- To provide end-to-end support for Identity Lifecycle Management, Access Provisioning, Privilege Accounts Management and Single-Sign On functionalities.
- To respond to, documenting and resolving service tickets in timely manner accordingly to SLA.
- To perform root cause analysis, develop checklists for typical problems and recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention.
- To perform manual administrative tasks related to the IAM service request fulfillment and other BAU activities.
- Interact with delivery partners and/or vendors and internal stakeholders as required to achieve objectives.
- Ensure daily operations and system workflows follow global standards and security policies.
- Support IAM leaders to maintain and enhance IAM solution.
- Demonstrate and apply strong teamwork and communication with other team members.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in Identity and Access Management.
- Experience in IAM Operations (User Support and/or Production Support)
- Solid understanding of at least one IAM product.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements.
- Good understanding of IAM principles.
- Strong knowledge of cyber security concepts.
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with RBAC and Provisioning a plus.
Help Desk, Information Technology, Computer Science, Administrative Assistant, Cyber Security, Technology, Administrative, Security