Risk Advisory Business Analyst/ Consultant (Penang Office)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Deloitte's Risk Advisory have a range of governance, risk advisory management and compliance service capabilities to help organisations attain and enhance risk intelligence. Our consultants and specialists work collaboratively with clients to improve business processes, controls and risk management measures.
With the changing business landscape, technology advancement and burgeoning regulatory requirements, risk services are becoming increasingly important to the survival and sustainability of the organisations. We help our clients focus on their areas of increased risk, bridge silos to effectively manage risk across organizational boundaries, and seek not only risk mitigation, but also pursue intelligent risk taking as a means to value creation. Work you'll do
We are looking for professionals with 1-2 years of experience in Risk Advisory, or fresh graduates who are interested in embarking on a career in Risk Advisory. You will be part of the assessment team providing advisory and assessment services on risk, controls and business processes to external clients. Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, preferably in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent. CIA or other professional accounting qualifications will be well regarded.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office / Excel / PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English). Fluency in any other languages will also be well considered.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to multi-task and possess effective time management skills.
- Able to produce high quality work deliverables on timely basis.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and who also works effectively independently.
- Willingness to travel outstation or overseas for short to medium-term assignments.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: ME60-173739-2019