Associate, Product Management (contract)
Job ID: 001741
This position is necessary to support extensive UAT effort for IL backend on sustainability structural changes. KEY DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in updating the policy printing specification for policy printing to IT for the new requirements
- Assist in preparing policy printing test cases for user acceptance testing
- Assist in updating/checking the policy printing tables for new products/enhancements
- Assist in user acceptance testing for policy printing
- Assist in preparing sales illustration (SI) and product disclosure sheet (PDS) template for system development
- Assist in preparing SI and PDS test cases for user acceptance testing
- Assist in BM and Chinese translation for SI and PDS
- Assist in user acceptance testing of sales illustration program on product features.
Job Requirements REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum a degree holder in any field, preferably some with Statistics or Mathematics background.
- At least one year of working experience that relevant in processing and product management in life insurance industry.
- Preferably someone who has basic knowledge in life insurance products, understand life insurance operations
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills