About the Role
SWIFT's Data and Analytics Tribe is in charge of the development of the Data products and services delivered to SWIFT customers (Know Your Customer, SWIFT Reference data and Business Intelligence solutions). These tools provide distinctive input for decision making to customers globally. The tribe is hiring a data analyst to support the delivery of SWIFT Data products and services worldwide. Key tasks linked to this position include ensuring the delivery and quality of data analysis and reports, investigating business trends and their impact on customers' activities.
Are you someone with strong analytical skills and knowledge of data tools? If you are and ready to be part of a dynamic team and enjoy working with complex data sets and high standards of quality, you are the person we want to hire! What to expect
Under the supervision and coaching of experienced analysts, you will:
What will make you successful? Professional and Technical Skills
- Develop your own in-depth knowledge of the internal data-warehouses and be able to properly extract information from various Data and Analytics tools.
- Build complex queries and dashboards to match specific business requirements of customers.
- Validate the quality and relevance of the extracted data by identifying, analysing, and interpreting trends or patterns in the complex data sets.
- Deliver value-adding actionable insights to stakeholders and communicate clear data analysis in making informed decisions.
- Collaborate with other analysts to identify, validate and implement opportunities to improve processes, procedures or tools.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve or automate processes, procedures or tools.
- Follow market trends, how they are reflected through SWIFT data and their impact on for SWIFT and SWIFT customers.
- Initiate and encourage effective teamwork across different teams within SWIFT.
- Strong problem solving skills - analytical, creative and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English (oral and written).
- Good ability to collect, visualise and analyse information in details.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Proven working experience with at least one of the Business Intelligence tools like MicroStrategy, Tableau, Power BI, Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Good intellect with a passion for understanding customers and flexible to handle various requests.
- 3-5 years' experience working in data analysis or research related role
- A strong collaborator and a team player with personal drive