GT BE - Risk - ICRES Team Lead
- To be part of the applications development team responsible for analysing, designing, developing, testing and implementing in-house built in Java web based application system - ICRES enhancements and projects.
- To provide support to normal ICRES BAU requests
- To provide feedback and support to users by identifying and troubleshooting ICRES's issues
- To ensure that ICRES operates according to internal standards and SLA.
- To follow up with the relevant parties to ensure solution to all incidents encountered proactively.
- To prepare and update technical specification writing and documentation
Support and Maintain ICRES
- Analyze user needs, identifies design alternatives, proposed & develop appropriate solutions for business needs
- Design and participate in the development, testing and implementing application using web and database technology;
- Modifies, enhances or adds modules to existing ICRES System
- Monitors, analyze and rectify production problems; develop and implements solutions to the problems and provide preventive actions
- Design procedures and acquiring new tools/technologies for facilitating development and testing processes
- Create and maintain technical documentation using technical documentation templates
- To provide technical support and maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all SLA defined.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
- Work with various parties to implement and deliver changes/enhancement of the system
(Essential to succeed in this job)
- Technical knowledge on IT system/technologies/tools/architectures/Web and DB Servers
- Understand and follows Group Project Life Cycle and System Development Life Cycle
- Analysis and troubleshoot system issues/problems and provide solutions/prevention actions
- Research and/or utilize new technologies/tools to facilitate team on maintaining and supporting Business Unit/System.
- Understand Business Unit reqirements and logics in order to design and implement enhancement/changes into ICRES system
Personal skills (Soft Competencies [Core/Leadership])
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Good skills in communication and collaboration with other on daily job basis
- Able to work in a fast track environment with tight datelines, working under pressure and able to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Commitment and determination in facing challenges to achieve desired results
- Dynamic team player and resourceful