GT IS - CIOS - Service Management - Manager
1. Developer for monitoring dashboard and custom monitoring scripts
2. Monitoring systems administrator for all the tools supported by the team
3. Perform monitoring BAU functions of the monitoring systems. Key Responsibilities *
Developer for monitoring dashboard and custom monitoring scripts
- Develop Unix shell scripts, Powershell, VBScript and ASP.Net, C#.Net
- Develop TSQL stored procedures and functions in Microsoft SqlServer database
- Develop SSRS reports.
Monitoring systems administrator
- Administration of Nagios, Dynatrace, Site24x7 & Omegamon monitoring systems
- Monitor, maintain and manage the health of the monitoring systems
- L1 support for all monitoring system issues 24x7
- Daily checking of failed monitors and data integrity in the database
- Perform monitoring BAU tasks like reporting and configuration of downtime
- Follow up with support team on failed monitors, data integrity issues
- Configuration of monitoring requirements from the IT Support team
(Basic Degree/Diploma etc) Degree in Information Technology or related fields
Professional Qualification and/or Regulatory, Licensing requirements
ITIL V3 Certification
Relevant Work Experience
Required Competencies and Skills *
- 5 years or more years experience in Applications support / development.
- 2 or more years experience in SQL Server SSRS
- 2 or more years experience in T-SQL or PSQL
- 2 or more years experience in Microsoft .Net ASP and C#
- Experienced in developing scripts in Unix shell scripting language
(Essential to succeed in this job)
Non Technical Skills
- Good presentation skills
- Management report preparation using Powerpoint and Excel
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Communication skills technical and non technical.
Technical / Functional skills
- Basic understanding of IT operations and applications workflow.
- Exposure to monitoring tools and Capacity Management roles will be an added advantage.