IT Developer / System Engineer
About the Role
SWIFT is looking for individual who will be part of a team of developers responsible for delivering software applications supporting SWIFT's ordering applications and related order-to-cash and order-to-activation process automation. This includes a variety of SAP, JAVA, ColdFusion and PEGA based platforms and solutions.
Â Responsabilities Qualifications
The successful candidate should demonstrate :-
• Good knowledge in Java (added advantage with Java 8 knowledge)
• Good knowledge in Java script/CSS.
• Good understanding of Web Services / APIs
• Good Team Player, able to work, communicate, co-ordinate well within the team and other delivery organizations
• Creativity and Innovation
• Adaptability and responsiveness to change.
• Self-initiative on upskilling as per project/demand.
The following will give you the added advantage:
• Knowledge of Cold Fusion scripting
• Knowledge of PEGA
• Source Code repository knowledge on GIT/Bitbucket
• Understanding of Jenkins pipelines and DevOps skills
• Understanding of XML/XSLT Structure.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
Experience: At least 2 years of Software Development experience What we offer
We put you in control of your career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself Company & department description
SWIFT does not stand still. We are constantly evolving and tirelessly innovating. Working at the intersection of finance and technology is a very exciting place to be right now.
SWIFT is transforming cross-border payments, making them faster and more transparent than ever before. We are the way the world moves value - every instant of every day, in almost every country.
We are proud that what we do has a critical impact on the global financial community and touches almost every aspect of the financial world. So, what you do at SWIFT has real impact too - an impact that matters every day. Which is why you matter to us.
Joining SWIFT gives you unparalleled exposure to knowledge, expertise and technologies. If you have what it takes, you'll be able to take on different career paths and have the opportunity to work in teams, departments and disciplines in countries around the world.
SWIFT is unique. There is no other organisation like ours in the world driving the long-term future of the financial ecosystem. You'll be surrounded by bright, customer-focused and intellectually curious people in a collaborative, friendly, open and inclusive environment.
At SWIFT we are trusted every instant. Everything we do has an impact that matters. And as a member of our team, you are trusted to make your impact every day.