Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / 3-5 years' experience in Accounting / Professional Qualification: ACCA/CPA/MIA is added advantage / Preferably with MNC background / Experience in ERP System - SAP experience will be an advantage
The Global Accounting Centre of Baker Hughes a GE company (BHGE) is based in our Kuala Lumpur office. The Inventory Analyst role will be working closely with a group of professional supporting the Asset & Inventory within global financial organization.
- Responsible for providing support on Inventory, Fixed Assets, Segments and/or Reporting
- Running day-to-day operations to meet KPI objectives based on Service Level Agreements (SLA) between the Hub and Geo Market
- Developing process expertise
- Identifying and reporting critical issues to the Segment Finance Manager, Inventory Accountant, Fixed Asset Accountant or Consolidations and Reporting Accountant (whichever is applicable)
- Processing transactions into the financial systems