Lead, Core Process Service Reporting
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 21 May 19
Lead, Core Process Service Reporting
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Reporting to the Head Core Services of Standard Charted Bank, the Lead, Core Process Service Reporting will provide strategic leadership and oversight of IT Service Management disciplines, practices and tools adopted across the IT organization and the Bank. The Lead will oversee both a team of data analysts.
- Lead the design, implementation, and improvement of service reporting for the Bank
- Acts as the domain Data Analytics expert
- Understands and extracts meaning from complex data relationships and develops reports to enable effective use of the resulting knowledge
- Utilizes data models to generate profiles that allow us to provide meaningful information
- Develops predictive modelling and trend analysis tools that anticipate Member needs and provide real-time solutions to meet those needs
- Lead the development and enhancement of reporting services to encompass greater use of forward looking predictive elements
- Assist with data gathering strategies to ensure alignment with corporate goals and objectives Identifies new opportunities for data gathering to fill gaps in existing models and/or enhance models in order to drive higher levels of performance throughout the organization
Knowledge & Skills:
Successful process roll-out is extremely important for the performance of Change & Release Management process. Consequently, we are looking for people with experience in both the soft and hard aspects of process design, roll-out and maintenance. Great facilitation and communication skills is key to succeed in this role.
- At least 15 years of experience with designing, implementing and maintain reports for ITIL based processes
- At least 15 years of having used a Service Management tool, preferably ServiceNow and/or Remedy
- Deep knowledge of ITIL processes, certified in ITIL V3, preferably OSA or Service Operations
- Strong Data analysis, data verification and problem-solving abilities.
- Advanced knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Strong Financial and Business acumen
- Strong Financial and Statistical Analysis skills
- Strong technical knowledge in data mining, reporting tools
- Good knowledge of databases and data warehouse structures
- Excellent ability to understand the organization's goals and objectives
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English skills, written and verbal
The ideal candidate is a great communicator, a skilled problem solver and is highly structured and organized. The ability to be personable and tenacious is also a key to be successful in this position.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate has,
- Demonstrated the ability to work proactive and show "can-do" attitude
- Ability to collaborate and communicate across teams and suppliers in order to ensure process adherence
- Ability to analyze, critical reasoning, problems solving skills and having the ability to manage complex situations, maintain a helicopter view and yet go into details, if need be
- A result-oriented approach to work and an ability to motivate others to deliver results
- Global mindset
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.