MY- Specialist - Compensation & Benefits
What impact will you make?
- At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
- Develop, design and evaluate compensation guidelines to ensure competitiveness
- E nsuring and proposing compensation plans that are cost-effective, competitive and affordable
- Administer, manage and involved in designing variable compensation programs (variable compensations and rewards )
- Making compensation package recommendations to managers and HR Business Partner
- Comparing compensation plans, job classifications, and salaries through data and cost analyses
- Participating and reviewing compensation surveys and trends
- Providing Finance/ Business Leaders with payroll costing and reporting as necessary
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Monitoring and researching benefits trends to ensure competitiveness
- D evelop, design and proposing benefits plans are that cost-effective, competitive and affordable
- Administering the Firm's benefits programs and updating benefits policies (e.g., employee wellness programs, insurance policies, etc.)
- Managing and ensuring the benefits administrations process (enrollment, renewal and distribution process)
- Monitoring government regulations, legislation and benefits trends
- Collaborating with outside vendors, such as benefits vendors, insurance providers and brokers
You are someone with:
- Ability to maintainthe confidentiality of sensitive information
- Strong interpersonalskill and attention to detail.
- A team player withpleasant personality, good verbal and written communication skill and abilityto work independently.
- Strong Microsoft Excelskills is required.
- Knowledge of SAP HRsystem and Microsoft Office will be an added advantage
- Candidate withstatutory knowledge including taxation, social insurance and some relevantlabor law across SEA countries will be preferred •
- Candidates withminimum 4 years working experience and have at least 2 years Compensation &Benefits experience are encouraged to apply
- Bachelor's Degree inHuman Resource Management or any related discipline
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-177125-2020