MY - Application Management Services (AMS) Analyst - Oracle Support
Whatimpact will you make?
AtDeloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire andempower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, peopleand society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalledopportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for peoplewith the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenuesand unique ways to reach our shared goals.
At KLCenter, we strive to provide excellent support delivery services to our Clientsin the SEA region. Our aim is to help our Clients overcome these challenges toimprove application performance and achieve better business results. We providea flexible structure that enables businesses to fine tune applicationmanagement services (AMS) to their IT and business objectives.
We wantvibrant, creative, flexible and driven team members to help us build and growour KL Center together. Let's work hand in hand to be recognized as aTrustworthy Partner in AMS services in the South East Asia region!
So what are you waiting for? Join thewinning team now. Work you'll do
Providefunctional and/or technical support for identified applications (SAP, Oracle orSalesforce) on a day to day basis which can include incident management (bug fixes),problem management (root cause analysis) and enhancements (minor enhancementsto the current system solutions) with an aim to meet agreed Service LevelAgreements, to support Client in Continuous Improvement activities and to builda strong partnership with the Client. Responsibilities:
- Analyze and act on request or incidents raised by the client for their ERP application and resolve it within the agreed SLA and with quality
- Willing to participate and work together with senior team member to analyze and identify root cause of incidents raised
- Able to independently perform periodic system task
- Able to develop and deliver simple or medium complexity enhancements
- Partake in the deliverable development of the KL Center setup in Deloitte SEA.
- Partake in any Continuous Improvement initiatives on top of existing workload to further improve current processes within the organization
- Fully comply with and adhere to all the standard KL Center process & procedures that are developed.
- A good honours Bachelor's degree.
- Good spoken English. Added advantage if other languages are known.
- Open to Fresh Graduate or less than 1 year working experience in non related field.
- Basic knowledge in SAP/Oracle module or have strong interest to learn and work in SAP/Oracle support projects
- Basic to intermediate coding knowledge (C, JAVA, PL/SQL, SQL) are required if you are keen to focus on building your technical skills.
- Some integration knowledge to other functional areas would be an added advantage.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Ability to engage stakeholders
- Pro-active and willing to own task assigned
- Flexible and willing to take on new solutions/applications where applicable and ensure successful integration and support for the business
- Willing to work based on clients' business work days and office hours
- Willing to work on rota basis to support any critical or high request after client's business office hours.
- Willing to start work immediately
- Position is based in Kuala Lumpur
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-176425-2020