MY - Consultant - Enterprise Technology & Performance - AMS SAP Successfactor (Application Managed Services)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do:
- Know the business processes, understand how the application meets the business requirements and apply this knowledge to solve problems.
- Understand configuration dependencies and inter relationships between Salesforce.
- Deliver design artifacts (e.g. functional specs, technical specs, etc.).
- Set up and implement high-quality solutions following industry effective practices
- Manage and mentor teams and take ownership of their deliverables
- Identify and mitigate risks and confirm meeting various project metrics
- Assist in the preparation and review of the functional and integration test cases
- Also operate effectively as an individual contributor for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes
- Take responsibility for meeting expectations in terms of quality and timeliness of deliverables
- A good honours Degree
- Good spoken English
- Minimum 3 to 5 years' experience in all versions of SAP Successfactor module
- Working experience of implementation and application management
- Proficient in designing, developing and delivering end to end SAP Successfactor solution
- Capability to understand the scope and get involved in the Blueprinting and Customer pursuits
- Lead in difficult situations of the project and play the key role in solving technical and functional issues
- Capability of making professional client connects and communicating the status and issues to the key stake holders
- In-depth experience of effort and resource estimates
- Experience in confirming self and the project team adheres to Service Level Agreements
- Ability to suggest improvements/innovations delivering value to the client
- Exposure to leading SAP support projects
- Great Communication skills like analytic, interpersonal and presentation.
- Good Project Management skills and experience of managing a team of 3 or more individuals
- Willing to work based on clients' business work days and office hours and work on rota basis to support any critical or high request after client's business office hours
- SAP certified
- Good integration knowledge to other functional areas
- Able to communicate more than one language
Positions may be based in Malaysia
but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-176564-2020