MY - Manager - Enterprise Technology & Performance - SAP Alliance Manager
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
Alliance Management & Partner Marketing
- The partnership with SAP is seen as a strategic growth engine for Deloitte Consulting in Asia Pacific. As a key member of the regional SAP Business Group you will work closely with Deloitte, SAP APJ & SAP Greater China executives to accelerate the regional SAP go-to-market. We are seeking a dynamic leader who wants to execute the strategy of our partnership with SAP by taking ownership of the following key activities:
- Manage tactical alliance activities with SAP
- Develop and drive regional Alliance Business Plans with SAP, Google Cloud, AWS & AliCloud related to SAP GTM
- Work with Deloitte's global SAP Alliance team to replicate tactical programs and "best practices" in region
- Facilitate regional sales enablement for SAP Practices
- Coordinate development of industry or SAP Solution-specific programs/assets
- Align with Deloitte's country SAP Alliance Leads to launch programs/initiatives
- Lead regional SAP Partner Marketing activities and execution of key events (i.e. SAP FKOM, SAP Strategic Planning Sessions, etc.) in alignment with Deloitte's global SAP Marketing Plans & regional SAP GTM strategy
Your role as a leader
- Track status of regional SAP partnership and formally communicate alliance activities and progress to build global/regional awareness
- Align with global reporting processes and manage regional SAP pipeline, Must Win deals, Win Stories, Alliance activities, Partnership KPIs, etc.
- Drive internal/external processes to ensure that SAP is flagging deals for Deloitte that we are influencing
- Manage activity related to regional joint account planning lists with SAP, Google Cloud, AWS & AliCloud
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Act as a role model, whilst establishing a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
- Build and sustain a high performance culture by cultivating and amplifying individual and team strengths.
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to continuously develop and deliver bold and innovative solutions that differentiates Deloitte
- Build and sustain long term lasting relationships with stakeholders, clients and team
- Communicates strategic direction effectively, to excite people around the vision and goals and aligns diverse teams to achieve success
- Manage and actively contribute to sustainable development of a talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams.
- This is a high-visibility role, so strong executive presence with effective written communication and presentation skills are required
- 3+ years of Strategic Alliance, Channel Management and/or Partner Marketing experience at top-tier high tech or consulting company
- Sales Operations/Business analytics skills desired
- Travel: up to 30% regional travel, as required. Frequent presence in Singapore.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Power Point & Excel is required
- Top-tier university desired
- MBA a plus
- SAP experience a plus
- Language: English (strong proficiency required), Mandarin (desired) and/or Japanese (desired)
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-176286 -2020