MY - Senior Consultant - Enterprise Technology & Performance - Oracle Technical
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do:
- Know the business processes, understand how the application meets the business requirements and apply this knowledge to solve problems in EBS R12 OR ERP Oracle cloud.
- Develop integration and extension
- Develop BI/OTBI reports and dashboard.
- Should be able to develop and support components independently.
- A good honours Degree
- Good spoken English
- Minimum 3 to 5 years' experience in all versions of Oracle Technical module
- For EBS R12 nice to have skill sets are SQL, PL/SQL, XML Publishers, Interfaces, Workflow, SOA, Java.
- For Oracle ERP Cloud Technical nice to have skill sets are BI reports, OTBI, OIC/ICS, SOA CS, VBCS, JET, ADF.
- Working experience of implementation and application management
- Proficient in designing, developing and delivering end to end Oracle Technical solution
- Lead in difficult situations of the project and play the key role in solving technical and functional issues
- Capability of making professional client connects and communicating the status and issues to the key stake holders
- Ability to suggest improvements/innovations delivering value to the client
- Exposure to leading Oracle support projects
- Great Communication skills like analytic, interpersonal and presentation.
- Good Project Management skills and experience of managing a team of 3 or more individuals
- Oracle certified
- Good integration knowledge to other functional areas
- Able to communicate more than one language
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-176930-2020