MY - Senior Consultant - Human Capital - Workday HCM Functional Consultant
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
Deloitte is the largest Workday consultancy in the world with the largest number of practitioners, number of Workday implementations and client qualifications. Through organic growth and recent acquisitions, our Workday practice has grown to more than 1,050 Workday-certified and dedicated consultants globally.
Deloitte Southeast Asia is rapidly growing their Workday practice to meet increasing client demands in the Asia-Pacific region. We want YOU to join our team and take advantage of these massive opportunities and grow your career!
Your role as a leader
- We are currently seeking an experienced Workday HCM Functional Consultant, specialising in one or more Workday modules for Recruitment, Compensation, Absence, Time Tracking or Learning, to join our Consulting team in Southeast Asia.
- As a Workday Functional Consultant, you will have the opportunity to enable clients in understanding and successfully transitioning to Workday HCM.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, SeniorSpecialists / Senior Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution
A prospective candidate should have the following experience:
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Minimum of 5 years of HR Systems consulting experiences
- Workday Functional Certification in Core HR and preferably in one or more modules like Advance Compensation, Recruitment, Learning, Talent and Performance
- Minimum experience of 3 full Workday full lifecycle implementation, preferably from Design through to Deploy
- Good understanding of Cloud HCM / Workday implementation approach, phases, activities and deliverables
- Experience in leading process design/ blueprinting workshops with key client stakeholders, compiling functional design documents and doing system configuration
- Hands-on experience in functional configuration in one or more module of Workday
- Good understanding of Workday data model, security configuration and reporting
- Strong understanding of relationship between Core HCM and other Workday modules
- Ability to manage communications with key stakeholders and guide a client through decision making
- Understanding of the HR function, HR processes and associated leading practices would be preferred
- Proficiency in consulting skills
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-174121-2020