MY - Senior Manager - Technology Strategy & Transformation – Telecommunications (OSS/BSS Architect)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
Deloitte's Telecommunications industry group possess deep industry and functional knowledge of Telecom OSS/BSS and technology. We help our clients implement solutions to address the growth of connected devices, mobile consumption trends, next generation enterprise demands and digital transformation.
You'll be part of this team supporting on a range of projects covering the entire lifecycle from planning through to design, development and the deployment of solutions. You'll work alongside our clients to help them reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of Telecom OSS/BSS implementations.
Your responsibilities include:
Your role as a leader
- Solution architecture definition and integration for all modules of the OSS/BSS solution.
- Define a best in class service oriented architecture that can integrate seamlessly with existing networks and systems.
- Ensure that the architecture can demonstrate compliance to non-functional requirements.
- Act as a design authority for the technical teams and own the reviews.
- Share best practices and be consultative to the client throughout duration of the project.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Managers across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Establish a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
- Create opportunities to drive impact by leveraging each person's strengths to build high performing teams.
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive continuous improvement.
- Build lasting relationships across a diverse network.
- Translate and communicate broader strategy into a convincing team vision and goals, in order to align the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives.
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where team members feels supported, respected and engaged.
You are someone with:
- Tertiary qualification in a technology or engineering discipline.
- Have obtained MBA qualification with a well ranked institution.
- 8+ years of relevant OSS/BSS technology architecture in a management consulting environment.
- Expertise in OSS/BSS business processes, frameworks and methodology, technical platform, applications and software.
- Hands-on skill of OSS/BSS management system design, development & administration, also with deep understanding of software life cycle management an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience leading an architecture assessment and developing a roadmap to migrate the technical architecture of client.
- Must have experience successfully leading complex technical engagements and teams, throughout the entire project lifecycle, with team sizes ranging from 5-10+ resources.
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
- Commitment to personal and professional growth.
- Sense of responsibility to self, team, and client.
- Proven experience effectively prioritising workload to meet deadlines and work objectives.
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all...
- Ability to be mindfully present and appreciate the humour of each moment.
Positions may be based in Malaysia
but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-174467-2019