Manager, External Audit and Regulatory Engagement
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Advise and support the Technology Services Domain(s) in driving and directing effective compliance with the prescribed technology regulatory requirements
- Coordinate and support Tech Services Domain(s) with external audit engagements, third party (Bank's clients) and vendor questionnaires impacting the function/domain
- Introduce effective and efficient communications with TS Domain(s) and the ORMs on potential audit issues to minimise / mitigate operational impact
- Provide guidance to ORMs on execution of controls / gaps related to country regulatory requirements
- Ensure proper management of audits, track action plans and timely resolution of issues - related to regulatory requirements, by engaging with the domains and the ORMs
- Responsible for managing a team of X individuals who will support the broader function as part of a multi-location team Key Stakeholders
- Tech Services domains (TS)
- ITO Risk and Control teams (global and country)
- CIO and PSS functions
- CISO function
- Country Technology Management teams
Our Ideal Candidate
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Computer Science and/or Engineering
- ITIL Foundation / COBIT trained
- Qualified CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control), CISA (Certified Information System Auditor) or any other related qualification would be beneficial
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.