Manager, Information & Cybersecurity
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The candidate will be responsible for ensuring cybersecurity hygiene of the company which inclusive of VA, Hardening Compliance and Penetration Testing. He/She will drive security tollgate process and collaborate with other internal stakeholders in projects and initiatives, and stay in alignment with Group's CyberSecurity strategy and direction. The candidate may be required to perform basic administration function into certain security solutions from time to time.
- Coordinate on-going security risk assessment, hardening compliance and penetration testing for existing assets. Ensure all highlighted issues are addressed in accordance to risk matrix and SLA.
- Coordinate Source Code Scanning, Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing for new projects, and ensure highlighted issues are closed prior to project go-live.
- Consolidate security updates, assessment/remediation progress and status for sharing with IT team in regular interval.
- Work with Security lead to develop security programs and security projects that address identified risks and business security requirements.
- Support on analyzing security incidents, and participate in problem and change management forums.
- Work with various stakeholders to identify information asset owners to classify data and systems as part of a control framework implementation.
- Work with Security team and technology risk representatives from other Business Units to align metrics and reporting strategies to effectively communicate successes and progress of the security program.
- Ensure ongoing awareness of Group Technology Risk policies, processes and standards and external laws and regulations (e.g. BNM)
- Perform administration work in security solutions (e.g. McAfee, DLP).
- Collaborate and maintain good working relationship with vendors and service providers
- Perform pre-audit assessment on security controls and assist in remediating an identified security gap.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.