Manager, Segment, Revenue & Channel Insights
Manager, Segment, Revenue and Channel Insights
The position is part of Analytics team with view on optimizing Hong Leong's multi-channel sales and service delivery. The candidate will also be heavily involved in Hong Leong's omni-channel strategies aspiration in order to provide superior customer journey and increase efficiency of self-service terminals
- Demonstrate excellent ability in identifying trends and opportunities across all channel and previous experience in report and dashboard automation.
- Produce meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and monthly performance reports with actionable insight.
- Provide insights for customer behavior on usage, services and develop tactics for digital migration via self-service terminals.
- Coordinate monthly reviews and manage business relationships with key stakeholders and partners in Product, Digital Banking and Channel Teams
- Participate in developing insights and strategies for omni-channel where customer execute "channel stitching" between digital, branches and self-service terminals
- Participate in the development and application of channel behavior scorecards, pricing elasticity models, propensity models, CHAID analysis, cluster and regression statistical tools on different initiatives
- Perform data extraction and analytics for the purposes of MIS reporting, campaign listing, campaign fulfillment, other communication listing extraction and analysis
- The candidate will need to have a strong background on Analytics and Reporting.
- A strong background on Decision Management role is highly desirable
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in Segment or Channel Analytics in any industry. Experience in Banking, Insurance and Telco industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong quantitative skills required including academic background in mathematics, statistics, business management, economics, engineering or other similar discipline.
- Knowledge and previous experience with statistical modeling such as decision tree tools like CHAID or Logistic Regression is highly desirable
- Knowledge of working with SAS, SQL or other programming languages.
- Possess good writing and presentation skills