Senior Administrator, Client Invoicing
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing centre of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographical time zones. Malaysia is one of two operational processing hubs that supports Custody - Transaction Management; Settlements; NAV Production; Fund Reporting; Shareholder Services; Global Fund Platform Services; Data Service Delivery; Client Invoicing; Entitlements - income and corporate actions and Reconciliations. The country employs a Global Operating Model to maximise efficiencies across times zones and supports a 24/5 operational capability. The objectives for Malaysia are to enhance the scalability of our global operations, improve service quality via our 'centres of excellence' and to implement/leverage standard processes globally.
As a Senior Administrator, you will be responsible to effectively and efficiently keep our accounts receivable to a minimum by maintaining a high level of accuracy and service to the clients and business units we support.
You will be supporting Canada region with rotation shift hours; 1:00pm - 10:00pm. However, flexibility is required according to business needs. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Ensure invoices are approved in sufficient time to meet Client Service Level Agreement. Run final complex invoices and prepare electronic results for distribution.
- Ensure invoice distribution performed accurately based on client's standing instructions (post, email, fax, duplicate invoices).
- To ensure payments are received from our clients (RBC I&TS revenue) as a result of the invoices we have issued.
- Ensure all Data Support Exception reports (Direct Debit Verification & GC Shared, Duplicate Invoice/Email, Interest Difference, Invoices not Produced/Approved) are reviewed and completed.
- Ensure application of all adjustments processed in a timely manner, ensuring minimal disruption to future invoice runs.
- Answer and respond to a variety of queries from business users across RBC within the established guidelines for queries commonly received via QTS, email or telephone.
- Experience in financial industries or Invoicing function of other industries.
- Knowledge in Custody (Pension, Insurance, Fund, or ICS) or Funds Business.
- Computer Literacy - MS Excel.
- Exposure to RBC core products/systems is an asset (Trust, Milvus, GPlus, PCR, MPower, CMS, PeopleSoft).
- Independent, confident, self-motivated, pro-active and mature.
What's in it for you?
- Very good communication (written and oral).
- Good networker with internal departments and create working relationships.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded