- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
Senior Manager, Accenture Interactive
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Full time
- 24 Jun 19
Senior Manager, Accenture InteractiveWe're looking for a self-driven professional who is deeply passionate about the intersection between content, eCommerce, marketing, and technology, to join as a Senior Manager as part of the Accenture Interactive team in Malaysia. This spans from digital content and eCommerce strategy, technology platforms, to customer experience across industries. You will be a professional with great communication and presentation skills, able to influence stakeholders but still have a firm grasp on the complexities of running a digital business.
As a Senior Manager, your task is to qualify and drive new business opportunities, providing deep domain expertise and leadership to solution, support stand-up and service of our client engagements and be the though leader in innovating our service and market development through integration of the AI team.
If you are that rare blend of business and technical know-how, understands the mind of the CMO and CIO, then we want to talk to you.
- Drive AI's engagement in Malaysia with a focus on key strategic client alliances
- Grow AI's team in Malaysia across Sales, Consulting and Delivery
- Develop best practice for Customer Experience, Content & eComs solution as a service model for all markets in ASEAN
- Lead in shaping Digital Customer (front-office) opportunities with clients and internal stakeholders
- Lead proposal and solution development for new business opportunities
- Have the pulse on the market and clients, to define expectations/best practices around offering and ensure offerings are compelling and relevant
- Maintain a solid understanding of digital emerging trends and Accenture Interactive offerings
- Own the business development lifecycle: client engagement, opportunity shaping, solution development
- Engage with client stakeholders to lead mobilization efforts on client engagement
- Be able to support post-sales process: timeline and deliverable planning, including process creation, operating / governance model design, financial tools setup, contract compliance, and resource onboarding, Support staffing and recruiting and Organize quality knowledge transfer efforts
- Contribute to a positive work environment that influences high employee engagement and satisfaction
- 12+ years' experience in Digital Marketing, Strategy, Experience Design and Content Marketing; significant amount of this experience should in a consulting environment
- Leading performance driven teams
- Knows how to drive ROI from digital project development end to end
- Team player with the ability to accomplish results and lead teams
- Ability to work in a global, cross cultural team environment
- Experience in digital customer lifecycle and digital content supply chain, across: Digital Marketing, Digital Production, Digital Asset Management, and Digital platforms either operating or implemented (e.g. AEM as primary focus across Sitecore, Adobe, Hybris and other competing technologies)
- Demonstrable credentials of articulating solutions encompassing all facets of digital marketing
- Experience with end-to-end digital project management
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize workloads and meet tight deadlines consistently.