Senior support manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. Key Responsibilities:
· Manage high severity incidents, provide end-to-end support and implement resolution to resolve incidents within SLA
· Provide root cause analysis for high severity issues, ensure all follow up action points are carried out
· Responsible for managing the production related changes, releases and rollouts with zero or minimal impact to the stability of the application. Review the dependent changes of the surround systems, infrastructure, networking etc... Responsible for ensuring that technical plans are in place for all production changes (e.g. fallback plan, implementation plan, data conversion etc...)
· Drive proactive application monitoring and implement process improvement
· Coaching support team members to provide first class of support service in meeting business expectation, on top of the agreed SLA
· Participate in the Agile delivery cycle and contribute to application and interface testing as a means of pre-production support training and readiness
· Support business acceptance test
· Responsible for identifying and implementing the service improvement programs to improve the overall stability of the application. Identify areas of improvement in monitoring, housekeeping and capacity planning to proactively avoid incidents.
· Responsible to proactively identify the risks in the application and manage the mitigation actions. Responsible for managing, tracking and timely closure of risks and other compliance related issues
· Create, Review and update Production Support documentation. Update of contingency (DR/BCP) documentation and processes.
· Responsible for the stability of the production system. Direct second and third level of support for problem diagnosis and resolution as per the agreed SLA's. Tracks the adherence to SLA's / OLA's.
· Provide inputs to monthly dashboard that provide information on incident and problem trends along with SIP and RCA Action Items. Brief Scope:
· The role is responsible for operational leadership for production support services under Wealth Management Advisory platform.
· To ensure maximum service quality and stability through fast and effective response to technical incidents, and to be a catalyst for change via analysis and identification of continual service improvement opportunities the role will oversee technical monitoring and control improvements. In addition to incident resolution and prevention, this role also involved in a control capacity to ensure that new changes to the technology estate do not introduce instability . Our Ideal Candidate Academic & Professional:
Field of Study - Information System / Information technology / Computer Science. Certification - Degree Skills & Attributes -
· Working experience > 15 years with 10 years in application support field
· Experience in coaching a team to drive and bring initiatives to closure
· Strong and hands-on in the technical skills such as Oracle, Postgres, Java, UI debugging, DevOps ( Jenkins, Ansible ), Linux script, Windows or Linux platform
· Self-motivated with client focus mindset
· Hands on experience with Docker / Openshift / Kubernetes solutions
· Good development background and familiar with DevOps toolchain
· Working experience in banks or financial institutes
· Knowledge on wealth management advisory products
· Good in stakeholders' communication and experience in the vendor management would be advantage
· Deployment and support experience in Cloud (internal / external)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.