Site Inspection Officer - Portfolio Quality Dept
Qualifications Job Requirements:
- To conduct random surprise site visits to verify actual business operations of borrowers.
- To provide market information to avoid booking in of bad loans or loans suspiciously tainted with fraud.
- Other assignments that may be assigned from time to time, with a view of NPL and Loss prevention, including the prevention of lose arising out of fraud suspicious accounts.
- Expected to handle a regional portfolio.
- You should have at least 3 years of banking experience in SME (Enterprise or Emerging Markets), Credit or Trade Finance.
- Good access to 'market intelligence' by way of strong network with SME businesses.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
- Good planning and organizing skills.