Assistant Manager/Manager (AAS) - Conversion
KPMG's Accounting Advisory Services (AAS) practice is positioned to assist clients in the overall accounting related advisory.
• Lead accounting advisory projects (technical as well as process) along with other solutions of AAS including:
- Implementation assistance with new financial reporting standards;
- Conversion services to companies that need to change their financial reporting to MFRS or MPERS;
- Support in accounts backlog and reconciliation;
- Design and development of reporting pack or template;
- Secondment of staff to client's office on a temporary basis to fill up their temporary accounting resource shortages.
• Involved in business development, proposals drafting, client negotiation and contracting.
• Be up to date with developments on regulatory and accounting matters.
• Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field, Qualified Chartered Accountant/ACCA/CPA and/or member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA);
• Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting functions or auditing;
• Possess knowledge of financial reporting standards;
• Strong analytical and management skills;
• Excellent command of English;
• Well organized and reliable with a strong sense of integrity and accountability.