Associate - IT & Digital Strategy
Digital defines the way we live and work today. New technologies are creating new markets, new competitors and new business models. They are also creating new customer expectations. To succeed in the digital world, businesses must not only provide superior customer experiences, but deliver on their promises in a faster, more nimble way.
Digital transformation is enabled by technology, but its success is about much more. It means taking on business-wide change to modify an organization's structures and processes, as well as the way its people work - across the front, middle and back offices. And it means integrating high volumes of data to predict, influence and respond to customer behavior.
Digital Transformation and IT Strategy Services are focused on protecting the company's value proposition by establishing a process to help align IT initiatives to the business strategy as well as recognizing that an important goal of an effective Strategy is to improve business performance. In addition, IT Strategy would assist organizations to identify opportunities for added efficiency, business value as well as progress and create a roadmap of clearly defined steps for improvement.
KPMG's business and financial expertise, technological insights and sector knowledge mean we are uniquely positioned to work with organizations to achieve end-to-end digital transformation. Our history of providing transformation services over many years in many different sectors means we offer unique, industry-specific insights to your issues.
From strategy to tech enablement to cultural change, our multi-disciplinary teams take a holistic view of how processes, platforms and behaviors across the front, middle and back offices need to evolve - and offer clear methodologies for executing that transformation.
Related keywords in this area are Digital Transformation, Digital Strategy IT Strategy, IT Governance, IT Roadmap, Enterprise Architecture, SOA, ITIL, IT Infrastructure.
We are looking for candidates that can drive our growth in Digital Strategy & Transformation competency. As an Associate defining Digital and IT strategies and roadmaps using a structured methodology that includes but not limited to the following:
• Execute the day-to-day activities of engagements for clients, including analyzing and documenting client's current business processes and governance to identify gaps and potentials improvements
• Assist in designing/redesigning of client's business processes
• Analyze large data sets and quickly resolve data-related issues
• Assist in the preparation of deliverables, client presentations and data gathering sessions by contributing to the design, preparation, and analysis of reports and findings in a clear, logical, and concise manner
• Ability to identify and properly document risks and issues; communicate and manage issues between client and technical teams
• Assist in the creation of proposals and other new business development efforts
• Bachelor's degree with exceptional undergraduate performance from a top tier undergraduate institution within a field of study in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Technology or in any of these related fields
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as technical, analytical and problem-solving ability
• Ability to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks and react quickly to problems and issues
• Strong problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork
• Independent, self-motivated, organized, and results oriented individuals
• A combined understanding of both Information Technology and Business
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• 1 year of related consulting or industry experience, in IT or Business, a bonus