- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 21 May 19
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
1.Has the technical exposure to quickly understand issues, analyze and formulate possible solutions.
Able to implement technical solutions, and possesses the ability to customize those solutions within the constraints and issues encountered.
2.Has a analytical mindset to evaluate the effectiveness of technical solutions and identify possible improvements.
3.Strict adherence to the SCB SDF process
4.Manage a project that span across multiple systems
5.Full project life cycle ownership which include full implementation from initiation to deployment.
6.Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall project is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
7. Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
8. Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
9. Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
10. Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address business goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices
11. Manage project scope and changes
12. Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
Our Ideal Candidate
1. Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
2. Excellent problem solving and technical skills (Java, Oracle, Shell Script, Websphere, Tomcat, IBM MQ)
3. Good understanding of functional programming principles.
4. Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple technology teams.
5. Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
6. Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
7. Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.