Financing Business Support Professional (Korean Speaker)
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Provide sales support to ASEAN GARS, manage Korea GARS Internal Sales and support AP Hybrid Mainframe pricing
- Manage ASEAN new broker and supplier registration
- Provide sales support to ASEAN sellers in preparation and submission of sales and purchase checklist to BSO for processing
- Manage ASEAN bid announcement and consolidate the result
- Business development by assisting sellers to look for new opportunity via calls
- Serves as liaison between sellers, logistics, suppliers and brokers
- Tracking invoice and payment to suppliers
- Support AP GARS Hybrid Mainframe pricing
- Manage KOREA GARS internal Sales
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Working experience in IT industry, sales and business support function.
- Able to speak and write Korean Language is a must
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Able to work independently
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Global Financing (IGF), the lending and leasing division of IBM, is a worldwide leader in information technology financing that provides financial service excellence, to accelerate value from technology and help our clients achieve the next best thing. IGF provides funding to more than 125,000 customers in more than 40 countries, enabling our customers to buy or lease hardware, software, and services not only from IBM, but from any technology vendor. Some institutions finance purchases. We finance possibilities.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.