System Analyst - Technology Services
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Software development
- Testing support - SIT/CIT/CAT/UAT/OAT/DRH
- Ensure project and SCB quality processes are followed
- Deployment, PIV and UVT support
- Post implementation support
- Able to Lead and drive small/medium scale project
- Good coordination skill with multiple team
- System design and analysis
- Able to learn and adapt with new technology
- Field of Study - Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology
- Certification - Degree holder and above or equivalent with 7 years of working experience
Skills & Attributes
- Technical knowledge on Mainframe, CICS and COBOL programming
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skill
Nice to have
- Loan, retail or core banking applications background
- Team player
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.