About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Development of Java/J2EE Platform with Strong knowledge of Java, Junit, Hibernate, Spring, XML, JMS, Oracle, PL/SQL, Websphere, MQ , Mule ESB, Angular JS, Node JS, Express JS, Mongo DB
Academic & Professional:
- Responsible for contributing to the design & architecture for small to medium projects.
- Works on problems of highly complex scope, through expert usage of non-standard concepts & principles requiring high levels of judgement & interpretation.
- Works as a guide and sets directions for medium sized projects of reasonable complexity.
- Applies own judgement to independently determine a course of action, which is then executed by project teams.
- Role is capable of finding out new methods and processes to approach complex situations in the respective area(s) of expertise.
- Requires extensive knowledge of multiple development technologies/ expert knowledge of one technology.
- Conduct checkpoint review on the overall deliverables
- Guide / Review the preparation of technical design documents in accordance to functional specifications. Ensure that documentation is in place and maintained
- Timely submission, correctness and completeness of the status report weekly for teams
- Guide in preparation of technical design documents. Ensure that documentation is in place and maintained
- Expected to continue to build upon domain knowledge and technical/ proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise, while adapting standard principles to new or changed conditions in day to day work.
- Has the ability to respond to detailed queries. May be called upon to advise Sr Management on specialised technical issues.
- Responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members in the team to help them scale up faster.
Skills & Attributes:
- Bachelors in Computers or Equivalent
- Java/J2EE and related certifications
- Design and Development of Java/J2EE Technology Applications
- Junit, Hibernate, Spring, XML, JMS, Oracle, PL/SQL, Websphere, MQ , Angular JS, Node JS,Express JS,Mongo DB
- Object Oriented Design skills.
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Stakeholder Management.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.