Senior Manager, Core Platform Delivery
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning, delivery and maintenance of core Integral Life system (IL).
- Responsible for leading core system enhancement and directing the technical design and development.
- Function as a people manager to provide leadership and guidance to team by promoting positive mindset and alignment with organization's core values.
- Work closely with business in technology transformation initiative to ensure business objective is met including improve operational efficiency and improve customer experience.
- Must understand and follow PAMB risk and security guidelines and governance.
- Function as technical delivery lead of core Integral Life system (IL) by focusing on few of the functions and scope of work such as product launch and new business, endorsement, policy servicing, billing & collection, finance and actuarial, compliance & regulatory change, integration with other platform such as PWP mobility, VPMS, DCMS system & other sub-systems in PAMB IT landscape.
- Lead technical delivery covering data migration, data reconciliation, core IL functional enhancement and IL integration (transition from legacy Open System)
- Bachelor's Degree or professional qualification in Information Technology or relevant studies.
- Good interpersonal skills and proficient in oral & written communication (English).
- At least 10 years of experience in life insurance system development and implementation.
- Experience in leading and managing technical resources consisting of System Analyst and Developer.
- Highly proactive and self-motivated individual with proven leadership exposure
- Experience in delivery prioritization and stakeholder engagement.
- Experience in data migration for core insurance system.
- Understanding of life insurance business domain and relevant system process knowledge (knowledge in SMART AS/400t system is an added advantage
- Knowledge in core and sub system integration.