Head of Client Services
- GBP88000 - GBP135000 per annum
- Marsa, Il-Marsa, Malta
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page Offshore
- 03 Jan 19
Providing service and commercial leadership to the business, to ensure that daily customer operations, are running smoothly and effectively, while acting as a critical information link between the market, customers and the rest of the business.
E-gaming and online gambling industry leader with a growing office in Malta.
- Develop and execute the in-year client services strategy, aligned to the business, operations and product strategies
- Manage the planning, implementation and evaluation of the firm's customer service standards framework, spanning all operational hubs
- Strategic point of contact and escalation for key customers through building strong personal relationships
- Develop, along with the individual hubs, a comprehensive corporate hospitality strategy, designed to maximise customer engagement and build relationships
The successful Director of Client Services will possess -
- A deep understanding of managing a function which provides IT services to a number of different divisions.
- Solid understanding of customer management
- Ability to work across multiple functions
- Outstanding communicator, both written and verbal, with an ability to simply and concisely explain complex issues
- Exceptional leadership, business and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight and often changing timescales.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to set business targets, time lines, plans and financial targets
COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS + BONUS + RELOCATION ASSISTANCE