ACC - Finance Division AVP - AVP
ACC - Finance Division AVP - AVPOverall Purpose of Job:
Prepare, monitor and review financial information for customers (internal / external) of the
finance function, including the operation, maintenance and enhancement of a wide range of
The function forms part of Finance Division, responsible for both Finance and General Affairs.
The task of the Finance Division is to manage all accounting & facility activities and processes
to ensure delivery of accurate and concise financial reporting and a high standard of facilitated
The Assistant Vice President Finance Division reports to the Head of Finance Division or in
Finance Division reports to the Head of Finance Division or in his/her absence- to CFO.
• Produce and provide input to reports to management, regulators and other external
parties, in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
• Monitor and review inputs completed, taking corrective action as appropriate to,
maintain the accuracy of accounting systems, entries and records.
• Respond to a wide range of internal customer enquiries, resolving issues satisfactorily
and referring matters to colleagues in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Where appropriate, provide support to (senior) management in the development,
maintenance and communication of policies, guidelines, tools and methodologies in
order to protect and enhance MBE profitability.
• Act as a point of reference for more demanding technical and procedural issues in
order to ensure requirements are satisfied.
• Contribute to the team's work load
• Support as required, project activities in order to ensure they are delivered on time.
• Adapt to and identify changes in systems, processes and working practices in order to
achieve operational improvement.
• Contribute to the analysis of financial data, using past performance data to support predictions
for the future.
• Ensure compliance with the Bank's books of instructions, procedures and guidelines
together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements where appropriate
implementing actions to protect the Bank's business at all times
intenance of account, Customer Master Files and database for daily processing.
Functional/Technical Skills and Knowledge requirements:
The function requires in dept knowledge of the (intra-)departmental work flows and processes
and of the applicable internal and external legislation. Understands the main activities of the
business/unit, and how it is organised, and has awareness of its overall aims, policies and
The function also requires knowledge of and experience with automated database storage and
processing and desktop IT skills.
The Assistant Vice President keeps his/her knowledge and skills up-to-date by reading internal
bulletins regarding his area and by external or internal education.
Verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English are essential.