AML File Testing Auditor, Officer
STATE STREET'S CORPORATE AUDIT DEPARTMENT
As a member of State Street Corporation's Audit Division you will be part of a team where collaboration is encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is valued. Our team of 300 professionals is responsible for providing independent, objective assurance and advisory services designed to add value, minimize risk and improve the overall control environment of State Street Corporation and its subsidiaries. Our auditors interact and communicate regularly with executive management and have tremendous insight into all parts of the company's daily operations. ROLE SUMMARY - AML FILE TESTING AUDITOR
This role is part of the Corporate Audit Financial Crimes and Compliance (FCC) team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- This Auditor will be responsible for continuously auditing State Street's compliance control processes in support of the Agile Continuous Assurance (ACA) program.
- The Auditor will work with a team of professionals to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of controls designed to ensure the businesses are complying with relevant Anti Money Laundering (AML) requirements such as the Banking Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
- In this role the Auditor will primarily audit the Know Your Customer (KYC) area.
- The Auditor will be a member of the team responsible for the execution of key centralized AML audits and for providing testing support for AML ACA audits conducted including: establishing, implementing, and monitoring firm-wide risk assessment and testing programs for areas like: BSA/AML and OFAC.
- Bachelor degree or higher required - preferably in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Audit experience preferred in public accounting or internal audit, focusing on Financial Services - especially with AML, BSA and OFAC a plus.
- A CPA, CIA, CAMS or similar certificate is a plus.
- The individual must be an experienced professional who possesses strong auditing and/or regulatory examination skills.
- The candidate should clearly demonstrate proficiency in evaluating and testing internal controls and in applying risk based audit skills to business units globally.
- The candidate must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The candidate must have the willingness to develop core competencies in risk based audit methodology.
- The candidate requires good analytical, interpersonal, time management, project management, and communications skills.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- Multisport card
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway