Accounts Payable - Process Associate - Czech
Accounts Payable - Process Associate - Czech - CPG019754
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable - Process Associate - Czech! Responsibilities
- Accountable for implementing adjustments according to client requirements
- Continual focus on process improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
- Recommend, develop, and implement process and system improvements to increase efficiency and strengthen controls.
- Partner with other Process Supervisors to ensure consistency across the client organization, specifically with colleague development, communication, and process changes
- Effectively plan and define outcomes, identify and communicate changes, implement solutions, and document process changes.
- Creation and upkeep of detailed documentation for assigned processes including end-to-end process flow maps, Standard Operating Procedures and Training documentation, and SOX materials
- Ensure compliance to procedures, guidelines, and client policies
- Responsible for monthly and yearly closing activities, including but not limited to preparation of financial packages, applicable risk management reporting, reconciliation of accounts
- Monthly closing activities including preparation / review and or posting of journal entries, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, confirmation of intercompany balance, P&L month-on-month review, in compliance with client requirements
- Strengthen internal and external controls of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables
- Support data entry management for in-house systems
- Ensure compliance and adherence to client policies and procedures
- Assist in facilitation of audits and tax filings
- Liaise with auditors and tax agents to ensure timely filing for statutory and tax (e.g. VAT, withholding tax etc.).
- Drive functional excellence through standardization of processes, ensuring agility to keep up with business needs changes.
- Invoice processing, payment processing, reporting, invoice exception, monitoring, and inquiry resolution related to the processes.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Take a leading role in supporting systems to streamline and automate master data input processes;
- Review existing processes and data quality to assess the adequacy of information for client reporting, and implement changes as required;
- Participating in projects;
- Preparing tools to improve processes;
- Providing internal/external training;
- Handling direct communication with client/supplier resolving any disputes
What can we offer?
- Economics, Finance or IT University Graduate
- Required language level for daily tasks: Czech C1
- English, minimum CEF level: B2
- Problem solving and analytical skills and Proficiency in MS office (mainly Excel)
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Able to effectively manage multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and detail-oriented;
- Strong customer orientation and Proactivity, open-minded and willingness to learn and Work under time pressure
- Strong understanding of compliance procedures and policies and application of those principles.
- In depth understanding of internal controls and the ability to identify and correct weaknesses as needed.
- Ability to function independently, identifying problems and opportunities for improvement combined with the ability to formulate and implement feasible solutions.
- Ability to function in a deadline oriented environment while paying attention to details.
- A teammate with strong customer service skills.
- Diligent and desire to learn with a positive attitude.
- Interpersonal ability to actively listen, clarify, lead, or channel a discussion
- Work type: Desk activity with computers, involving data processing and information management and PC skills: advance
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offer – employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Possibility of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Process Associate
Primary Location Poland-Krakow
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jan 27, 2021, 11:16:43 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time