Business Intelligence Specialist, Senior Associate
Purpose Of Role:
Business Intelligence Specialist assists BI Manager and broader team in supporting Senior Management in informed decision making process. The role holder will be responsible for data collection/processing, analysis and making initial recommendations. Job Responsibilities:
- Delivery of key tasks in accordance with established process specifics.
- Working on the Demand Platform and attending the Demand processes.
- Working on the Capacity planning processes
- Efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders (including Senior Management, Business Unit Heads etc.).
- Part of the Demand Team and close cooperation with Governance Team to build and maintain uninterrupted flow of data
- Cooperation with relevant parties in order to ensure/strengthen informed decision making process.
- Preparation of data for analysis/validation of Governance Manager and/or Senior Governance Manager.
- Prioritization and time management to support multiple tasks in parallel.
- Adherence to State Street's internal methodologies and standards.
- Making initial recommendations regarding planning methodology and processes.
- Timely and accurate delivery of planning/administrative tasks.
- Support in reparation of required presentations and Senior Management data inputs required for visits of external visitors and key personnel within State Street EMEA Region.
- Coordination of tasks resulting from internal and external audits and monitoring of results with respective Business Units.
- Ad-hoc reporting according to needs of stakeholders.
- Collating and tracking execution of actions raised on various governance forums/meetings.
- Risk and Issues identification
- Min 3 years of financial services and/or service delivery related experience.
- Master's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in change management.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Understanding of Lean or other process improvement concepts.
- Knowledge of the financial industry.
- Advanced PC literacy including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook), Collaborate/SharePoint
- Experience of working with managers at senior and middle levels.
- Experience of working under tight deadlines with multiple ad-hoc requests in parallel.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- Multisport card
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Technical or leadership career pathway