Project Leader, Senior Associate
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street. Your Responsibilities: General Management
Project Management/ Change Management
- Project Leader is responsible for meeting project goals within agreed scope, time and budget. The jobholder will also assist the Project Manager/Programme Manager with large country and regional projects.
- The jobholder will primarily be accountable for business resiliency type projects in EMEA
To be successful in this role, your profile should include:
- Project Leader supports project execution to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established specifications, schedules and budgets;
- Leads/Supports engagement work planning, scoping, and budget development in line with engagement strategy and deliverables; assembles engagement team;
- Supports overall engagement management, including work plan, issue resolution, and close management of scope change;
- Ensures Efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders including (Sponsors, Senior Management, PMO, project members, business units, end users)
- Supports Prioritization and time management to multiple projects/tasks in parallel
- Ensures adherence to State Street's internal PMO methodologies and standards
- Provides Ad-hoc reporting according to needs of stakeholders.
- Secures Risk and Issues identification and mitigation
- Reports project progress status
- Performs Lean/Process Reengineering data analysis (if applicable)
- Ensures collaboration with other PMO team members on local PMO processes
- 2+ years of proven project management experience. Additional Lean/Process Reengineering experience will be considerable advantage
- Excellent project management skills, extensive project management experience and training.
- Knowledge of Project Management Institute Standards or certification (e.g. CAPM/PMP) will be a considerable advantage
- Proficiency in English is a must. Knowledge of other language will be an advantage
- Evidence of strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent managerial skills enabling managing project team working under tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Knowledge of the financial industry
- Advanced PC literacy including MS Office applications (Excel, Word), Outlook, Collaborate/SharePoint, Project.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor