ServiceNow Business Analyst/ Architect
Your future role
- 3+ years of experience in client facing consulting engagements with ServiceNow technology at its center;
- Excellent knowledge of at least two of the ServiceNow modules: ITSM, Service Catalog, Service Portal,
- Performance Analytics, Knowledge Management, ITOM, ITBM, HR;
- Ideally formal education and certification in ServiceNow modules and associated business processes (ITIL, Prince2, PMP);
- Project Management experience;
- Understanding of Agile SDLC methodology;
- Good presentation skills;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills;
- Analytical skills and thoroughness;
- English advanced level, both written and spoken;
- Good communication and documentation skills;
- Travel mobility (in Poland as well as abroad).
- Lead or contribute to ServiceNow implementation projects;
- Manage all aspects of the project/workstream, including monitoring and identifying any project issues early to be able to mitigate any risk for your client;
- Establish user journeys and create the user stories to support the design and configuration of ServiceNow platform;
- Work with the technical teams on delivery of the configurations and customizations addressing documented requirements;
- Develop technical and business process documentation;
- Design, develop and deliver training to customers;
- Forge strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step - press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice. About the team Technology Strategy & Architecture team
advises Deloitte's clients how to leverage new technologies to effectively support business and enable innovative development. We develop IT strategies and help to plan complex IT transformation programs. We support clients in selection of best solutions covering end to end IT architecture (including CRM, BPM, core systems, integration platforms and Omnichannel Front End solutions covering not only Web but also mobile). We collaborate closely with other Deloitte teams (e.g. Digital, eCommerce) and leading technology vendors (e.g. SalesForce, Temenos). Our key clients are international banks.