- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Control Tester, Risk Management & Information Security
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Control Tester, Risk Management & Information SecurityAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Execute control testing across an assigned portfolio of processes and controls related to specific Security Technology Services department's domains and/or SWIFT specific controls
• Identify non-compliances / tolerance breaches and conduct review of underlying cause
• Document testing results and report to respective Security Technology Services department's domains and/or SWIFT BAU team
• As per assigned portfolio, act as SPOC for STS Domains and/or SWIFT BAU team regarding control testing (test definition, documentation, execution)
• Pro-actively raise improvement suggestions for controls, metrics, testing approach and potential automation / efficiency
• Monitor / track actions taken to remediate non-compliances
• Support production of overall monthly control testing report for Security Technology Services department.
Our Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate should have at least strong experience in Technology Risk Management, Information Security or other related roles, ideally in the Financial Services industry. The preferred candidate will have an in-depth understanding of controls, metrics and controls testing required to manage Information and Cyber Security risk and preferably experience with tools that have been used in the industry. Clear, Concise and Articulate communication of work results is required for success.
In addition, the following qualifications are preferred:
1. Relevant industry certifications (e.g. CISSP, CRISC, CISA, etc.)
2. SWIFT Certification (eg. SWIFTNet Security Officer)
3. Experience with Technology Implementation or Operation
4. Process Design and Analysis
5. Documentation and Textual Analysis
6. Data Analytics
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.