Duty Production Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
THE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Owns Major Incident Management Operations services and jurisdiction for western hemisphere
• Prioritization and workload coordination of the Poland Major Incident team
• Leads a consistent prioritised focus on customer experience and stability risks / issues.
• Is the critical interface for senior stakeholders for all things Major Incident Management.
• Lead and grow situational awareness across all facets of the bank. OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
• English to an excellent standard - both written & oral
• Strong ethics, loyalty and understanding of inclusiveness
• Ability to deliver consistent results under pressure
• Demonstrated - New Ways of Thinking 'apex' leadership
• 8+ years of exposure in IT Incident Management MUST be within a Tier 1 banking organization
• 8+ years of sizable team management - optimal workflow and workforce management
• Technology support experience in leading hardware / software SME L3 teams
• Extensive knowledge of IT Service Operations and ITIL Version 3 - 4 is desirable
• Experience in leading the management of complex and high impact situations
• Experience in analysis of technical problems and making a diagnosis quickly
• High degree of logical, analytical, & communication skills