- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
FCC GRA Control Evaluation (Fraud)
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
FCC GRA Control Evaluation (Fraud)About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Contribute to the execution of the FCC GBRA process team by challenging incoming information and providing insights on finalized results
- Provide stakeholders with guidance and direction in understanding, correctly interpreting and applying the requirement and assigned responsibilities relevant to the execution of the FCC GRA (Group Risk Assessment)
- Aid in assessing and challenging the control evaluation results proposed by countries and Process owners.
- Work with the FCC network across the Group to assess and collect the qualitative and quantitative data necessary to support the end-to-end Fraud risk assessment activities.
- Assist the performance by Region, Country and Business Teams of Quality Assurance ("QA") for the collected data and their performance of general data management and gathering responsibilities.
- Design, develop and deliver materials which support users in understanding the Fraud Risk Assessment activities that they are required to perform, including Desk Operating Instructions, guidance papers and explanatory presentations.
- Creation of training and awareness plans and materials to deliver understanding and support to the Business and FCC Teams as well as other key stakeholders.
- Provide advice and guidance to relevant stakeholders in compliance with the defined standards and requirements for accurate and timely execution of the Fraud RAs.
- Collate and input to the documentation of system requirements and oversee testing of delivered modules of system-based functionality.
- Contribute to the development and documentation of new processes and procedures designed to improve efficiency and effectiveness of current risk assessment processes
- Make recommendations to relevant stakeholders on possible risk management responses to identified risks to ensure insightful, accurate and meaningful assessment of risks within the Fraud RAs.
- Contribute to advising relevant stakeholders of the outcomes of risks identification and assessment methodologies.
- Ability to understand business problems and Fraud risks, how data analytics can be used to solve these issues and generate mitigating strategies.
- Assess risks arising from products / segments / geographies / customers / transactions.
- Validate the output from analytical models created with the objective of identifying financial crime and escalate issues of concern and / or provide feedback on how models can be improved and adapted.
- Providing guidance to Heads of FCC Regional Governance, Fraud Country Heads and FCC Segment Heads on the drivers behind Fraud i risk in their Region / Country / Segment.
- Prepare bespoke Risk Reports that highlight areas of focus and emerging financial crime trends by providing insights into control risks.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Min. bachelor degree
- 4-5 years of professional experience within AML, FCC, Compliance Assurance
- Experience in Fraud, Audit will be an asset
- Very good command of English
- Experience in the international environment, preferred banking area
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.