- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Financial AnalystAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Finance business partnering.
- Preparation / monitoring: budgets, projects, business unit performance.
- Cost / Billing controls: support function, migrations, projects.
- Ensure timely reporting / presentations: Management Reporting / KPIs.
- Supervising recording of transactions in Financial Systems.
- Drive automation and simplification initiatives within Finance.
- Preparation of presentations to CFO & Group Committees.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 3-5 years of experience as Financial Analyst gained in international company.
- Fluent English and Polish (both verbal and written) are essential.
- Experience in running financial projects.
- Ability to work in matrix international environment.
- Financial service / auditing experience would be an advantage.
- ACCA / local CPA / CIMA / equivalents would be an advantage.
If you're ready to take on your next challenge, apply now.