Front-End Developer - Marquee Prime
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB Why Marquee
- Work on some of the most complex technical and design challenges in technology and finance
- Learn from the foremost experts in finance and technology who are diverse in their academic, ethnic, and social backgrounds
- Benefit from ongoing training, development, and mentoring to advance in your career
Why work for Marquee Prime
- Developing low latency, scalable and resilient solutions through individuals passionate in implementing responsive user interfaces
- Work with global team members in a highly collaborative environment to learn from each other
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Basic Qualifications
- Opportunity to work as a full-stack developer, with restful dropwizard Java micro services and React front-end
- Be part of our larger business initiative to move our existing offerings onto the strategic Marquee platform, getting the chance to architect applications from scratch and providing the greatest digital strategy for our clients
- Work on a platform with high standards on availability, resiliency and monitoring
- Work in a high paced environment, following the Agile methodology
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a global team.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Programming in a complied language such as Java and experience with concurrency and memory management.
- Practiced lean methodologies, like Scrum, Kanban or XP.
- Ability to proactively establish trust with stakeholders up to executive level.
- Strong software architecture and software design experience.
- Familiarity with Linux.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity